First, I’m in my new city ! 6 hours and a half but I totally enjoyed my “road trip” (candies and chocolate helped a lot !). So right now, I’m staying at my sister’s =)
Bess tagged me in this eleven things. When I saw that Bess tagged me, I felt so happy! I felt I belong to the Healthy Blog Community! Little things make me happy. I learnt to enjoy all those little things and not to wait for the perfection!
Here are the rules of the eleven things post:
- List 11 random things about myself
- Answer the 11 questions she asked me
- Come up with 11 questions to ask other bloggers
- Tag 11 bloggers to do this next
- I’m just crazy about the worst/best song ever : “I’m on a boat”. So many great memories !!
- I had an eye surgery at 3 because my eye wasn’t totally open… I’m glad my parents took the right decision. I know they probably freaked out because it was risky but I had the surgery and now my eye is perfectly normal =)
- I have a wonderful horse. I met her when she was just 7 and now she’s almost 19 !! I really love her and I would do anything (but absolutely anything for her). It’s one of the best thing that ever happen to me. I perfectly remember the first time I met her…. I slapped her ! Don’t judge… Most disrespectful horse ever !
- Sorry Mom but I have to confess: Sometimes I really enjoyed when Fidelle (my horse) was making you fall (Vengeance!!) (such a mean daughter ^^)
- I usually don’t lie but once I had a fight with my sister and I totally lied to my parents… And since I never lie, they trusted me and not my sister so she was grounded …
- I used to hate running (like haaaaaaaaaaaaate) and going to the gym in middle school (“sorry I have my periods”, walking instead of running…)
- I used to do ballet when I was younger…
- When I was a child, I used to check under my bed if someone was hiding. Every night ! And every night I was scared to find a psycho under my bed !
- I really want to play tennis one day but my motor coordination totally sucks !
- I hate Jazz music. I just can’t stand hearing it !
- I’m an aerospace engineer but I’m not crazy about aviation, space or aeronautics… I just like physics…
Questions asked by Bess :
- If you could change your name, what would it be? A short name … Léa ?
- What is your favorite place to go on vacation? Bahamas (I went once with my family, it was awesome). I love the USA too (San Fransisco is my favorite place !)
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in your life? A midnight swim with my friends … Lots of fun !
- Best dessert you’ve ever had? Kouign Amann. It’s french so most of you probably don’t know it, but it’s so good !!! Main ingredients : butter and sugar … but Yummy !
- Favorite workout? BodyPump ! (BodyFlow too)
- One thing you wish you could do? Speak English without my terrible French accent :p
- What is your guilty pleasure? Sweets ! And listening to my favorite songs really loud (and have my parents pissed off for that !)
- If you could speak another language besides the one(s) you already know, what would you chose? Hindi ! I want to visit India ! (Bucket list !!)
- What is your perfect date? (April 25th. Because it’s not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket??) Beach or doing something totally stupid, random and stupid =) Nothing too romantic because I’m totally freaking out when it’s romantic (weird right ?)
- What was the first pet you ever had? A guinea pig “Kiki” … He lived almost 8 years !!
- Favorite motivational quote or picture? “If you are going through hell, keep going”
Questions for the 11 bloggers
- Dark chocolate or Milk chocolate ?
- When did you feel proud ?
- Do you have any siblings ?
- Harry Potter or Twilight ?
- Have you ever gone to France (my country!) ?
- Do you believe in friendship between guys and girls ?
- Left or right-handed ?
- If you had a chance to switch bodies with someone you admire, would you do it ?
- What is the weirdest thing you do in your everyday life ?
- Did you ever check you ex-boyfriend’s facebook page ?
- If you won the lottery, would you keep working ?
And I tag :